About the Logo
The El Paso Electric logo is a unique and distinctive brand image.
The following graphic standards guidelines will help to preserve the integrity of the El Paso Electric brand identity as well as insure consistent usage across multiple media platforms.
When using the El Paso Electric logo:
- Do not alter the logo colors in any way.
- Do not add drop shadows or other effects to the logo.
- Do not alter the proportions of the logo in any way including, but not limited to, stretching and squeezing the logo.
- Do not place the logo with any other mark, symbol, logo or name.
- You must include all copyright and trademark notices that appear with the logo.
at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The El Paso Electric logo can be utilized in a wide variety of print and digital layouts. For this reason, the logo is available in PMS 2935 blue, black/white and reversed executions.
The color logo should be used as the primary option. This applies to print and digital executions. The Pantone color codes are based on the industry standards for print. The CMYK version provides the color code to be used in digital executions and broadcast.
The black and white version is to be used if color print is not an option (i.e., newsprint).
PMS 2935 C
CMYK 92, 72, 0, 0
The logo should not be used smaller than 3/4 inch in length. Respect of this minimum ensures reproduction quality and legibility.
The El Paso Electric logo is available for limited use and is provided for promotional, advertising and educational applications.
All use of the El Paso Electric logo must comply with such copyright and trademark usage guidelines as provided by the El Paso Electric Company from time to time.