How do I become a contractor / supplier to El Paso Electric?
In order to become a contractor / supplier you must first register with El Paso Electric, use the link below to get the process started. While completion of this process does not guarantee future opportunities, it is required to be considered for them. The information you provide will be added to a supplier database for future reference and or consideration.
Read More
Is registering with the Small Business Administration (SBA) a requirement to becoming a vendor or for registering with El Paso Electric?
A company does not have to be registered with the Small Business Administration in order to do business with EPE, however we encourage our suppliers and contractors to take this into consideration and to obtain any certifications applicable to your business. For additional information on how the SBA can assist your business please click on the link below.
Read More