Every El Paso Electric customer is entitled to access information about the rates you are charged and the services that we provide to you.
You can request rate and service information by calling the El Paso Electric Customer Service Call Center at (915) 543-5970 in El Paso, or 1-800-351-1621 in our other service areas. You can also make your request in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other questions pertaining to your El Paso Electric account, please contact Customer Service.
- Section 2 - Rules & Regulations Regarding Electric Service
- Section 3 - Line Extension Policy & Construction Charges
- Absolute Guaranty of Payment of Obligation for Electric Service
- Agreement for Purchase of Electric Service from EPE
- Application for Service for Residential Service
- Deferred Payment Plan Agreement