You Asked, We Listened!
In our effort to improve your customer service experience, we’re launching powerful new benefits designed to offer more control of your account and your bill.
Better Account Management Is Here
Meet the new My Account — with an improved dashboard that makes managing your service even easier – from any device, anytime, wherever you are.
Our new dashboard features smart energy tools like:
- Data Browser – Visualize and explore your energy use trends and costs
- Home Energy Analysis – An interactive tool to help you better understand how you use energy
- Neighbor Comparison - Compare your usage to similar households
- Bill Comparison – Compare your current bill to the previous month’s bill and to a corresponding bill from the same time period the previous year
- Smart Energy Tips – Get customized energy saving tips based on your household usage
You can also sign up for paperless billing, receive high bill alerts, plus more – all in one convenient place.
If you have not yet registered for My Account, click here.
Meet EPE Chat — a new live chat feature integrated throughout our website. EPE Chat is a user-friendly digital service that connects you directly with our Customer Care team and provides instant support for any concern or issue related to your account. EPE Chat can assist you in both English and Spanish and is available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM MST, Monday through Friday.
We’ve also extended our Customer Care Call Center’s operating hours from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM MST, Monday through Friday.
Whether you prefer to chat online, talk by phone or send us an email, know that we’re always here to help.
Prioritizing Power Restoration
While we do our best to prevent power outages, our Outage Center is the easiest way to report and track an outage. We know how important accurate restoration times are for you and your family, which is why we’ve also upgraded our Outage Map to provide Estimated Times of Restoration (ETR).
Whenever you access our Outage Map, simply hover over one of the dots representing an outage to view a pop-up window with additional details. Know that we do our best to provide you with accurate information as soon as possible, based on information reported by our crews in the field.