El Paso Electric Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Request for Proposal
El Paso Electric Company (EPE) is soliciting requests for proposals for the implementation and installation of an advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system, including meter end point installation (EPI) services, and a meter data management system (MDMS). EPE will consider all commercially available options for either an AMI/EPI only solution, an MDMS only solution, or a solution that includes both the AMI/EPI and MDMS.
- Request for Proposal Issued: October 1, 2019
- Notification of Intent to Bid Due: November 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM MT
- Executed Confidentiality Agreement Returned to EPE: November 1, 2019 at 5:00 PM MT
- Informational Webinar: October 16, 2019
- Final Submission of Questions Due: December 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM MT
- EPE Responds to Final Questions Submitted: December 16, 2019
- Proposals Due: January 6, 2020 at 5:00 PM MT
- Shortlisted Bidder Notification: February 6, 2020
- Oral Presentations in El Paso, Texas: February 27, 2020
- Bidder Selection: April 1, 2020
EPE encourages all potential Bidders to participate in its 2019 RFP process and thanks you in advance for your interest in doing business with EPE.
Please refer to this web page to obtain further information and guidance regarding EPE’s Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Meter Data Management System (MDMS) RFP process.
All proposals are due by January 6, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. MST.