2022 RFP for Energy Efficiency and Load Management Market Potential Study
El Paso Electric (EPE) is soliciting Request for Proposals (RFP) for an Energy Efficiency (“EE”) and Load Management (“LM”) Market Potential Study (“MPS”) to select a proposal(s) from qualified consultants. The selected consultant(s) will work with EPE directly to complete the MPS that defines EE and LM programs for residential, commercial, and industrial customers for a 20-year period in EPE’s service area.
The potential study will assess the technical, economic, and achievable potential for reducing energy, demand, and shifting on-peak electricity usage through EE and LM programs. EPE is looking towards identifying traditional and behavioral EE and LM program potential in New Mexico and Texas service territories. A key application of the MPS will be to determine appropriate levels of EE and LM to be modelled in EPE’s 2024 Integrated Resource Plan.
Prospective bidders for EPE’s RFP have until September 16, 2022 to submit a proposal.
Click here to view the Request for Proposal
Click here to view General Bidder Questions and EPE Responses
- About EPE
- Partners & Vendors
- Economic Development
- Generator Interconnection
- EPE Branding
Request for Proposals
- RFP for EV Charging Stations Instant Rebate Solution and EV Charging Data Collection Platform
- EPE Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- NM Renewable Portfolio Standard
- NM Energy Efficiency and Load Management Programs
- TX Residential Rebate Pilot Program
- Resource Planning
- 2021 All Source RFP for Electric Power Supply and Load Management Resources for New Mexico
- 2021 All Source RFP for Electric Power Supply and Load Management Resources for Texas
- 2022 RFP for Energy Efficiency and Load Management Market Potential Study
- Public Notices
- EPE Investor Relations