Welcome to the Line Extension Status Tracker

This easy to use web portal allows you to track an existing line extension request using your Business Case Authorization (BCA) number.

Your BCA number is the unique identifier assigned to you when the new line extension was requested.

If you need your BCA number, a copy of EPE's line extension policy, or require a new or additional line extension, please call (915) 351-4224 in Texas or (575) 523-3630 in New Mexico.

To initiate service, please call (915) 521-4646 in Texas or (575) 523-3573 in New Mexico.


Track Your Status Now

Go to "Line Extension Search" on the main menu.

Go to the Line Extension Status Tracker  

EPE Chat