The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC) conducts its open meetings and work sessions in accordance with an Open Meetings Policy adopted annually by the NMPRC. This policy is posted at the NMPRC offices and is available on the NMPRC website.
Copies of the NMPRC Open Meetings Policy are also available for inspection at El Paso Electric’s New Mexico offices in Las Cruces, 201 N. Water St. and in Anthony, 400 Anthony Dr.
You can also access the notice by clicking on the link below.
Annual Open Meeting Policy and Notice (adopted 2013)
- About EPE
- Partners & Vendors
- Economic Development
- Generator Interconnection
- EPE Branding
- FERC Filings
- New Mexico Public Regulations Commission Open Meetings
- 2020-2021 New Mexico Integrated Resource Plan Public Meetings
- 2019-2020 Amended Renewable Energy Plan Application 19-00099-UT
- 2019-2020 Amended Renewable Energy Plan Supplemental Testimony 19-00099-UT
- Application for Approval of EPE's 2021 Renewable Energy Act Plan
- 2022 Renewable Energy Portfolio Report
- 2021 Renewable Energy Portfolio Report
- 2020 Renewable Energy Portfolio Report
- 2019 Renewable Energy Plan Application 19-00099-UT
- 2018 Renewable Energy Portfolio Report
- Request for Proposals
- Public Notices
- EPE Investor Relations