Make Your EPE Bill Payments With BillMatrix
Click here to make security deposits and bill payments using a credit card, debit card or electronic check 24/7 online with BillMatrix.
To make your El Paso Electric bill payments and/or security deposit payments over the phone, call toll-free 1-800-624-2142.
Paying your El Paso Electric bill and/or your security deposit can be done online or by telephone. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays).
The payments are processed by BillMatrix. There is a service fee of $2.35 for all forms of payment made using this service. El Paso Electric does not receive any portion of the BillMatrix service fee.
- ATM/debit cards with a Pulse,
Star, NYCE or ACCEL logo
- Electronic checks
- Minimum payment- $0.01
- Maximum payment - $600
- El Paso Electric account number
- Service address zip code
- If using a card to pay: credit card or ATM/debit card number, expiration date and zip code of where the credit/debit card statement is mailed for payment
- If paying by check: checking account number and routing number
- Payment amount
- Payments made by 6 p.m. MT on a business day will post to your El Paso Electric account
the following business day. Payments made on weekends and holidays or after 6 p.m. MT
on a business day will take two business days to post to your El Paso Electric account.
- If you have received a disconnection notice or are paying to have your service restored, please contact El Paso Electric Customer Service in Texas at (915) 543-5970 or in New Mexico at (575) 526-5555 with your confirmation number to advise us of your payment and/or to schedule a re-connection.
- The number of payments El Paso Electric customers can make using BillMatrix are limited to 3 payments in 5 days and no more than 5 payments in 30 days.
- EPE will assess a returned check charge if an electronic check payment is returned.